Hi OpenFn community, today marked our 4th OSSC meeting of 2022.
In preparation, committee members thought about how we can best make a splash when Lightning launches? This is point 3 below… we wanted them to consider:
- Which orgs/people should we invite for alpha in Q4?
- What are the best user onboarding flows you’ve seen in the B2B application space? (Bonus points for those in the DPG/tech-for-good community.)
- How can we best position/communicate around Lightning for a big splash for a public beta in Q1 2023?
The full agenda is below and we’ll provide a link to the recording when it’s ready:
- What we’ve delivered and what we’re building/testing right now
- What’s coming soon → broader alpha in Q4
- How to launch & make a splash
- Hosting → recap the implementation/software-delivery model
- DPG investment beyond June 2023