New to OpenFn: tried using language-googlesheets through selecting Google Sheets for adapter in dashboard

I get the following. Do I need to request specifically, which language packs I would like enabled?

`

{ Error: Cannot find module ‘/home/production/repo/./priv/language_packs/language-googlesheets’
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:455:15)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:403:25)
at Module.require (module.js:483:17)
at require (internal/module.js:20:19)
at getModule (/home/production/repo/node_modules/diesl/lib/utils.js:26:14)
at Object. (/home/production/repo/node_modules/diesl/lib/cli.js:139:23)
at Module._compile (module.js:556:32)
at Object.Module._extensions…js (module.js:565:10)
at Module.load (module.js:473:32)
at tryModuleLoad (module.js:432:12) code: ‘MODULE_NOT_FOUND’ }

`

Hi there! Right now Google Sheets is supported via scripts publishing. OpenFn.org clients use Sheets as a source, rather than a destination. (A common use case is pushing new submissions from a Google Form to OpenFn, which then loads them into DHIS2 or Salesforce.)

It looks like the Google Sheets adaptor—for using Sheets as a destination—has been specified in the adaptors list, though it’s not yet been officially released to the hosted service. That’s a bug and I’ll push a fix (removing it from that list until it’s official) tomorrow!

Are you trying to use Google Sheets as a source or a destination? You can expect the destination adaptor to be live in the next week or so.

Taylor

Update: The Google Sheets adaptor no longer appears in OpenFn.org as an option when creating a new job. You can use it with our open-source tools or wait for its official release sometime next week.

Taylor

Is there any guidence that can accompany this? I am having issues with pushing my OpenFN data to Google Sheets.

Hi Harry. The Sheets adaptor is live, and I’ve picked up your question on the other thread! Let’s continue it over there.